Tuesday, July 31, 2012

About Her ...


yes, so i am back after a long (very very long) time, i thought i will write a poem. there is no spl style followed in this poem. criticisms are always welcome, appreciations are even more welcome.. ;-) .. Read on !! ..

About her ..... 

On my way home,
It began to rain,
Deep down inside,
All I could feel was pain.

At that moment,
I thought of you.
And I was feeling
Fresh as the morning dew.

The mighty sun
With its powerful rays,
Will bow down
To your lovely gaze.

When I look at you
Even in daylight,
I see the stars and the moon
On your beautiful face.

Your forehead is the sky,
Your eyebrows are constellations,
Oh my darling,
You are my universe.

When you look at me
It makes my day,
When you talk to me,
Oh, how do I explain?

Every night I ponder
The memories bittersweet
If you will ever come back
And make my heart fonder?

2 comments: